Last edited: June 25, 2020 at 9:25 a.m. Central time
As the world faces the COVID-19 pandemic, we are eternally grateful to those of you in healthcare for your ongoing efforts to mitigate the impact of this crisis within your communities. Your devotion to those in need during this trying time is exemplary and we sincerely thank you for the sacrifices you continue to make to ensure the well being of those under your care.
To help alleviate the stress this event has placed on the healthcare community, we have compiled a list of resources to provide information, services and other benefits to those on the frontlines of this situation. We encourage healthcare leaders to take advantage of these helpful tools and to spread them to those who could benefit the most from their use.
- Time Out 2 Thrive – NEW!
- This free mobile app was created for front-line workers in healthcare and essential services. Take a moment for yourself to rest, recover and recharge.
- Free access to Headspace Plus through 2020
- This is a tool for meditation, mindfulness, relaxation and sound sleep.
- 15 Health Innovators Offer Their Tools for Free
- From telemedicine to platform optimizations, healthcare organizations are sharing tools to help others successfully navigate these difficult waters.
- COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Health Care Providers Fact Sheet
- Reliable information compiled by trusted sources.
- Sweetgreen Outpost – Delivering Free Food to Hospital Workers
- Available in the DC Area, Philadelphia, Boston, NYC, SF, LA, Chicago and Houston.
- AMA quick guide to telemedicine in practice
- “In an effort to keep our health care workers and patients safe amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the American Medical Association (AMA) has designed this quick guide to support physicians and practices in expediting the implementation of telemedicine, so care can continue to be provided to those who need it most.”
- Anxiety & Stress Management from the CDC
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Center for Disease Control
- Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates
- State Health Departments
Thank you once again for your dedication to healthcare management excellence as we all navigate these unprecedented times together. For more leadership guidance from ACHE, check out our COVID-19 Resource Center at ache.org/COVID.